Saturday, August 2, 2008

Crazy + Steroids!

I was a little worried tonight when I got my text message answer to "How was the day"...The answer from Rob, "Imagine the craziest possible scenario...and add steroids!" You can imagine how my mind raced (I don't think that he has realized that I get his text messages delayed.....so I spent a few hours wondering....) But the next response was this, "Someone had an accident on the mountain road into Creel...caused us 2 have 2 turn trailer around on narrow road...went cross-country (literally)...don't know how we made it through! God is so GOOD!"....So...We can celebrate that they are all okay and pray that tomorrow is a bit more settled and as routine as it can be in the circumstances so that they may focus on ministry. God has them there to fulfill HIS purposes and no one will be able to stand against HIM. He is ALWAYS victorious.
Joshua 1:5-9 (The Message)
"
In the same way I was with Moses, I'll be with you. I won't give up on you; I won't leave you. Strength! Courage! You are going to lead this people to inherit the land that I promised to give their ancestors. Give it everything you have, heart and soul. Make sure you carry out The Revelation that Moses commanded you, every bit of it. Don't get off track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you're going. And don't for a minute let this Book of The Revelation be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going; then you'll succeed. Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take."

No comments: