Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DAWG Days

Hey SOS Squad! Just finished Day 10 and had to write about it! So how 'bout that 1/2 day alone with God? Have you started to figure out when you will get it done? Remember, if you can't find time to pray and be in the Word...YOU'RE TOO BUSY! The whole 1/2 day w/ God is somethin' we like to call a DAWG Day. DAWG meaning Day Alone With God, or in this case...1/2 Day Alone With God. Show God HE'S #1 in your world by setting the time aside NOW! We continue to pray for you as you stick it to the devil (I don't capitalize the loser's name). If you feel like you're under attack right now then consider yourself blessed! That means that your SOS commitment has the enemy on the ropes! Keep punchin'!
Much love to you all!
R-Dawg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Planning mine for Saturday night when the house is quiet and I won't be distracted. So excited! Good luck you guys!
PS - Hows media fast for you guys?
Love
Britty

Anonymous said...

I've been so busy recently with drivers ed+ swimming + homework + this whole trip to Lubbock for the weekend with family + a lot more stuff - I have though been able to keep up to date with my study and the media fast I take 1 hr before I go to bed and I get deep into the word I can not do a 1/2 day away from the busy life of mine - I have been praying to God a lot about this so ...