Monday, September 29, 2008

Greetings From Cowtown!

Wassup Crestview Crew? Greetings from Cowtown! Just a word to encourage you to finish strong on the last day of Sold-Out September! Tomorrow will close out an awesome experience for me and I hope for you as we roll into October w/ a new understanding of a true commitment to something! 21-day media fast...giving away something of value...Life Links...smelly feet...and on. WOW! It's all to bring you to a point of realizing that life is more than football...Facebook...and fried foods! God loves you and wants to use you...NOW! Stay tuned as we continue to discover our SHAPE and take the reins of the ministries He has laid out for us! Well...back to the grind of moving my parental units from Cowtown to Midland. Donna will have the realm of M...Party this Wednesday. Can't wait to see ya'll Sunday! Stay strong and remember...It doesn't matter what you call a dog with no legs...he ain't gonna come!
Much love 2 all!
Rob Dawg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of all of you who stood strong through Sold Out September! This was some tough stuff - God will honor that sacrifice and commitment. He loves each of you so much and He is now asking for you to live a life "Sold Out" to Him. Let's pray that God will instill in each person in our youth group and even church a HUNGER to GO DEEPER with CHRIST! If you are ready to go, He is waiting to take us there.....I am ready....are you? I love you guys so much and I am excited to see how God is growing LEADERS out of you in His process of refinement. He is SO good!

Jessica said...

I just wanted to agree and say how proud I am of you all. For those of you that took this media fast seriously I know that it has done great things for you. Keep it up Crestview Youth. I know that you are all amazing people with unbelieveable potential that you can all tap into. Turn this youth group inside out and step up for God. I love you all!!